Acne is a very common skin condition, especially amongst teenagers, but did you know that up to 80% of Acne is caused by wrong diagnoses and the use of incorrect products.
Many sufferers may start with a few pimples and think they have acne. They then purchase acne products full of chemicals which will dry out the skin causing the sebaceous glands to produce more oil and more pimples. Your skin can also become very sensitive and redness then occurs. How do I know this? This is exactly what happened with our daughter, Jenae. Hence the reason behind ZAZI!
We are very passionate about our products and helping teenagers and adults to regain their confidence the healthy, natural way. Our skincare range is based on jojoba and essential oils, to fight bacteria and combat acne, pimples, rosacea and other skin conditions.
Our Acne pack is a simple regime to get you on the right track to blemish free and healthy skin.
1. Cleanse morning and night, twice each time. The first is to remove oil, dirt etc and the second is to cleanse the skin.
2. Moisturise each morning and night, after cleansing your face.
3. Use your face scrub 3 times per week and cut down to once or twice per week as your skin improves.
I do recommend you scrub in the shower as it is the easiest and most thorough way to scrub your whole face. Over the first 2 weeks it may appear that your skin is breaking out…this is just a detox period where the skin is purging all impurities.
1. Pillow case should be turned each night and then changed to a clean one.
2. Use a clean face washer daily.
3. Sleep with your hair off your face.
4. Drink plenty of water.
Or you can choose our complete skin care pack with the added benefits gained from a toner and mask.